At CSMIA, we are fully equipped to look after your health and well-being. There are well equipped Airport Medical Centers with Doctors and paramedics along with fully equipped ICU ambulances available at the Airport to attend to any medical emergencies, 24/7. In case of any emergency, you may call our Airport Emergency Contact Number at +91 22 66850108 for further assistance.
AIRPORT MEDICAL CENTERS
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport has got one Airport Medical Center at Terminal 1 and three Airport Medical Centers at Terminal 2. The locations & contact details of these medical centers are as below:
- Departure hall on extreme left hand side ( if you are standing facing the Check in counters)
+91 22 26264525 (Landline) / +91 9833301317 (Mobile)
- Opposite Boarding Gate no. 25
- Mumbai Airport also has fully equipped Advanced Life Support Ambulances available 24hrs at airport to facilitate quick movement of passengers during an emergency. The service can be availed during any medical emergency at CSMIA by calling on Telephone + 91-22- 66850108 or Terminal Manager.
- For requirement of ambulance at CSMIA for shifting a stretcher passenger from the airport terminal to aircraft or vice versa, a request has to be routed through the concerned airline & this facility is free of cost.
- A nominal fee of Rs 2000/-(Two thousand only) is charged for availing ambulance facility for transfer of sick passengers to hospitals nearby CSMIA.
Yellow Fever & Polio Vaccination for Travellers:
Yellow Fever & Polio Vaccination available at following location:
Airport Health Organisation
Sahar approach road,
Next to Ambassador Sky Chef,
Sahar, Andheri (east),
Tel : 022-28392429
Working hours: From Monday to Friday (Saturday, Sunday & Public holiday closed)
Registration for Yellow Fever vaccination: 10:00 to 11:30hrs
Yellow Fever Vaccination: 12:00 to 13:00hrs
More details about Yellow Fever Vaccination available on https://www.ihrpoe.co.in/yellow-fever.php